|


选择字色: 选择背景色:
回书目 
At 8 o'clock we get up, and then we spend
(八点钟起床后我们这样安排,)
From 8 to 9 daydreaming.
(八点至九点做一场白日梦)
From 9 to 9:30 we take our early midmorning nap.
(九点至九点半我们迷糊一会儿)
From 9:30 to 10:30 we dawdle and delay.
(九点半至十点半我们闲混打发时间)
From 10:30 to 11:30 we take our late early morning nap.
(十点半至十一点半我们打个小盹儿)
From ll:00 to 12:00 we bide our time and then eat lunch.
(十一半至十二点我们等着吃午饭)
From l:00 to 2:00 we linger and loiter.
(一点到两点我们闲逛游荡)
From 2:00 to 2:30 we take our early afternoon nap.
(两点到两点半我们睡一小觉)
From 2:30 to 3:30 we put off for tomorrow what we could have done today.
(两点半到三点我们把今天的事情推到明天)
From 3:30 to 4:00 we take our early late afternoon nap.
(三点半四点我们睡一会儿)
From 4:00 to 5:00 we loaf and lounge until dinner.
(四点到五点我们等着吃晚饭)
From 6:00 to 7:00 we dillydally.
(六点到七点我们消磨时光)
From 7:00 to 8:00 we take our early evening nap, and then for an hour before we go to bed at 9:00 we waste time.
(七点到八点我们睡个预备觉,然后捱到九点上床睡觉)
As you can see, that leaves almost no time for brooding, lagging, plodding, or procrastinating, and if we stopped to think or laugh, we’d never get nothing done.
(你看,我们几乎没有功夫去想事儿,去埋头苦干,去耽搁时间,如果我们停下来去想去笑,我们就永远什么事也做不成。)
You mean you'd never get anything done, corrected Milo.
(其实你们什么事也不做。小米勒纠正它说。)
We don't want to get anything done, snapped another angrily,we want to get nothing done, and we can do that without your help.
(我们什么事也不想做。另一个瞌睡虫怒气冲冲地打断他,我们什么也不做,不用你管。)
You see, continued another in a more conciliatory tone, it's really quite strenuous doing nothing all day, so once a week we take a holiday and go nowhere, which was just where we were going when you came along. Would you care to join us?
(你看,有一个像劝架似的接着说,我们一天到晚没事可做已经够紧张的了,所以,我们每个星期都放一天假,到一个不存在的地方去。你来的时候我们正要到那儿去呢。你愿意和我们一起去吗?)
回书目 